Gitega International Academy is blessed with hardworking, born-again, self-sacrificing missionary teachers. Our school seeks to have on board 100% vision and mission oriented staff, whose main impetus of being part of the family is service to God and the young people under our supervision. We seek to grow altruistic, visionary, christ-oriented, Godly generation that will serve the future societies with heartily love, wisdom and strong hands. As such, we encourage our staff to apply Christ-like attitude in both their personal and professional lives to positively impact the children. To make our staff more comfortable, the school provides to its level best the following to its foreign staff:
- Travel refund for one seat on road transport.
- Shared accommodation.
- Balanced quality breakfast and Lunch at work.
- 85% medical cover with SAAT Insurance.
- Transport to and from work.
- 3-week Christmas, 2-week Easter and 2-month Summer Holidays.
- Annual salary increment.
- Our staff exemplifies the standard of excellence and integrity that we cultivate in our students.
CURRENT OPEN VACANCIES
AVAILABLE VACANCIES – FROM ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES
LOCAL HIRES (BURUNDIANS)
REFERENCE TERMS FOR CATERING SERVICES
Reference terms and notice for cleaning services at GIA